• Is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches adult and child CPR/ AED use and infant CPR
• The student will also learn how to relieve choking in adults, children, and infants.
• This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training.
• 100% classroom training means students are with an AHA Instructor for their entire learning experience.
• This course teaches skills with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique,
which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills.
• Video-based course ensures consistency
• Instructor-led, hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
• Course is updated with the new 2015 AHA Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care